Friday, May 28, 2010

***UNITY FRIENDS WITH FLAIR*** Blog Hop!!!

FRIENDS WITH FLAIR FRIDAY BLOG HIP HOP!!!!

I love Friends With Flair Friday!!! I also so appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving me some love. Your comments and encouragement, inspire me to no end!!

Today I am using THREE new stamp sets from the {Ippity} Spring 2010 release AND a great sketch from the Go To Sketch magazine from Paper Crafts.

Here is what I used on my card:

Cards Dimensions: 4x4
Cardstock: Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Stamps: The Simple Things, Faith Blooms & Season of Joy ({Ippity} by Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss (Stampin' Up)
Ribbon: Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up)
Dies: Labels Thirteen (Spellbinders)

Fun little card to make!

I hope you have a super day!! Thanks again for stopping by and ENJOY THE HOP!!!

You can get back to the Unity BLOG here!!!

16 comments:

Crystal said...

So pretty Wendy I love your stamping on this!!!

Tracy said...

Very pretty card - love the pear paper you used!

Kate said...

Wow your card is stunning :0)
Kate x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful love how you stamped the background!!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

pretty greens - love the way the sentiment's broken up like that!

Katie said...

That is so pretty! I love the colors! tfs, Katie

Lesley said...

Pretty card, I love green!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card!

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Love the colour! S x

Maria said...

This is lovely! Love that green!

Michelle said...

love the colors!!

Tanya said...

This is so very pretty!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful love the green.

NoraAnne said...

So pretty! I love how you put your nestabilities off to the side off the edge of the card! Very clever :)

Kelly Mahany said...

I love how you incorporated all those stamps onto your card! Stamping the sentiment onto the printed paper looks awesome!

Melissa said...

i love the green in this card! great job!