Saturday, May 1, 2010

Unity Anniversery Challenges DAY THREE!!

I know that I am few days off of posting these SCS challenge cards for the Unity Stamp Co. 2 year anniversary party. Oh well, at least they are getting posted.

This adorable simple card is doubling as my Day Three challenge card and my friend Jenny's birthday card. The challenge for this card was to use the first set of Unity Stamps that you ever bought. The first set that I bought was in August 2009. I decided to sign up for the Kit of the Month, and what I got was around 25 rubber, beautiful little treasures. The kit was called Following My Heart. I have made so many cards and scrapbook pages with that set, I love it. I even made MAN cards with that set. Well, the MAN card was kind of girly. It was for my Anniversary!

On this card I used a new technique that I recently tried out. Paper Flowers, HERE is a link to a EASY tutorial. My next flower technique is going to be those cute tissue paper flowers that seem to be all the rage now.

Anyhow....Here is what I used to make my Unity Stamp Co. Day Three Anniversary Challenge card.

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pink Piroette (Stampin' Up); Stamps: Following My Heart (Unity Stamp Co.); Ink: Jet Black (Stazon); Pixie Pink (Stampin' Up); Embossing Folder: Floral Flourishes (Sizzix); Punch: Scalloped Circle (Stampin' Up); Accessories: Pearl Brads (Reflections)

Once again, thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out all the other fun challenges over at the Unity Forum on SCS.

Please feel free to leave a comment! Your comments leave me inspired to keep making cards and other FUN stuff.

Have a super weekend!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wendy I LOVE these colors and your stunning flower...WOW!!! Beautiful!