Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Bestie!!!!

Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND STEPHANIE!!!! (Go wish her a happy day on Facebook)

This morning I am featuring the birthday card that I made for her. Once again, as so often I am inspired by an amazing card in the Stampin' Success catalog that is sent to Stampin' Up demonstrators. Unfortunately at this time, I have don't have the cool NEW Stampin' Up colors that they used, but I made amends....

Here is what I used:
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Ink: Chocolate Chip craft ink, Whisper White craft ink (Stampin' Up); Punch: Labels and Scallop Trim Border Punch (Stampin' Up); Ribbon: So Saffron (Stampin' Up), Stamps: Happy Moments, Circle Circus (Stampin' Up); Embossing Folder: Checkerboard (Cuttlebug); Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware (Stampin' Up); Dies: Daisies #2 (Sizzix)

Thanks for stopping and taking a look today! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Don't forget to wish Stephanie a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (Shhh, don't' tell her I sent you!)

Have a good day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the card wendy, its beautiful!

Crystal said...

Oh my word ABSOLUTELY STUNNING FLOWER gorgeous card!