Monday, May 31, 2010

I'M A SEAMSTRESS!! I didn't even know it!


Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about my wonderful generous Mother buying me a Cricut Expression? Well, I got to snooping around the Internet looking for a dust cover and I found out that people make these and sell them or $30! Holy SMOKES. I said, NO WAY, give me some fabric, I'll figure this out. And figure it out I did. I am so happy with the way it turned out.

Just wanted to share my first sewing success!

Thanks for listening!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

How clever of you! I have the Silhouette and would love a dust cover for it. You have inspired me - maybe I need to get some fabric and get busy.

Karen Lee said...

Hey Wendy I see we both have been using our sewing machines!! Love the dust cover!

xoxo Karen Lee

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cool...fabulous job on the cover!