Friday, May 14, 2010

{Ippity} Spring 2010 Release Challenges!!!

There are some FUN, FUN, FUN challenges on the Unity Stamp Co. Forum at Splitcoast Stamper!!! All the fun is inspired by the Spring 2010 {Ippity} stamp release.

The stamps just became available today to purchase from an {Ippity} chick, which I just became today. Soon, you will be able to purchase {Ippity} from me. I will keep you posted!!!

Now onto my card. I was able to lump all the challenges into one card, unfortunately, I could only submit it for one prize. I chose the SPRING challenge. We were asked to make a card using (S) scallops, (P) Piercing, (R) ribbon, (I) ink, (N) any {Ippity} stamp set, (G) any shade of green (SPRING).

I also used a sketch for a Sketch Challenge on the Unity Forum and the {Ippity} Lace Challenge.

Here is what I used to make my card...
Cardstock: Green Gable, Green Galore (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Porcelain (Basic Grey)
Stamps: Music to my Heart ({Ippity} by Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Garden Green (Stampin' Up)
Extras: Ribbon (Stampin' Up); Die Cut (Spellbinders); Lace (Joann's); Stickles (Ranger)

Thank you for taking the time to jump over to my blog. Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from YOU!!!

Have a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sentiment. Tfs!

Unknown said...

Welcome to ippity! Great card.