Monday, May 31, 2010

Hippity Hop...{Ippity} Style!!!!! Happy Memorial Day!!!

Good morning!!! I had such a time with this week's {Ippity} Something Faux Challenge at Splitcoast . I chose to use not only a new product that I have never tried before, but I also reached for a stamp that I had never stamped with before.
First the cool product. Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas. This product is so versatile. You could even run it in the printer and your image will come out amazing. This product is also very useful with new Itop brad maker. The sticky back really comes in handy when attaching the brad.

My new stamps is once again {Ippity}, A Bit of Burlap. I stamped the image onto the canvas using Chocolate Chip craft ink, did a little distressing on the sides and chaaa-ching!! I love it.

I guess I used three things that I have never used before on this card. I also used the Bazzill Basics In Stitches Templates. The canvas was super easy to stitch on. I loved all these products so much! Fun, fun, fun challenge!!!

Here is what I used on the rest of the card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Really Rust, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up
Stamps: A Bit of Burlap, A Moment In Time & The Simple Things ({Ippity} by Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Only Orange, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red (Stampin' Up)
Border Punch: Upper Crest (Fiskars)
Extras: In Stitches Templates (Bazzil Basics); Embroidery Thread & Rhinestones (Joann's), Sticky Back Canvas (Ranger)

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my card. Please let me know what you think!!

Have a super day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the canvas is fun! Love that effect and the embroidery is sweet.

lisa a.

Andrea said...

neat card! Isn't it fun to try new things?

Anonymous said...

Neat idea! Cute card! TFS!~

Kate said...

great card :0)
Kate x

Heather said...

Such a beautiful design!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love the cool stitching you did!

Unknown said...

OOoh, love all your details, and I love how cool the sentiment looks stamped on top of the flowers...fantastic!