Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New {ippity} Spring 2010 Release...

Good morning!

I kind of got caught up in a PhotoShop project that pretty much took up alot of my week. I love that program so much, there is just so much to know!!! WOW! It's coming along nicely though!
The past day or so, I layed off the Photoshop and made few cards. This card was made for the {ippity} Inspiration Photo challenge. We were asked to make a card that is inspired by this photo....
As well as the {ippity} Inspiration Photo Challenge, I used a sketch from the Go To Sketch magazine. Last week I started at the beginning of the book and am making a card for every sketch. In the Slide album at the right, you can see all the progress. They are listed which sketch it is in the caption.

Did you see the cute rolled flowers. I go these from the SCS tutorial Rolled Flowers last week. Super cute and EASY!!!

Here are the products I used to make the card:
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Patterned Paper: Fly A Kite: Ice Cream, The Thrift Shop: Still In Box (October Afternoon); Stamps: A Moment In Time ({ippity} Unity Stamp Co.);
Ink: Burnt Amber (Unity Stamp Co.) Extras: Rhinestones (Joann's)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today!! I would love it if you would tell me how you liked my card.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wendy GREAT card design...I LOVE those flowers you made...soooo pretty!