Saturday, May 22, 2010

Unity Addict Challenge!!!

Happy Saturday!!!! I hope your weekend involves really good weather and alot of fun plans!!!

Today I want to share another challenge card. This card is for the Unity Addicts Challenge. In this challenge we were asked to use a button on a Unity image. As you can see, once I got out the buttons, I couldn't put them away.

I got to use some new Spring 2010 {ippity} stamps!! Never before seen in my collection!! That always makes me really happy.

Here is what I used to make my card:
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Patterned Paper: Fly the Kite: Lemonade (October Afternoon); Stamps: Little Buggy & Delightful Little Things ({ippity} Unity Stamp Co.); Ink: Green Galore, Rose Red (Stampin' Up); Azure (Stazon); Extras: Rhinestones (Joann's), Buttons (Who knows); Butterfly (Cricut Expression Give A Hoot Cartridge), Ribbon (Stampin' Up)

Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my latest. Please take the time to leave a comment. I love reading them.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

What a cute card! I love buttons too!