Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moxie Fab World FUN with FABRIC!!

Putting FABRIC on a greeting card??? Are you crazy! Well, I gave it a try and low and behold... LOVE IT!!! This little cutie was so fun to make. Right down to this hand stitched pink flower. I found a super tutorial on a great blog, What a Beautiful Mess (cute name). She has alot of great tutorials there!!!! Thank you Lisa!!

Please play along with me and ALOT of other gals at the Moxie Fun with Fabric Challenge. Please take a look HERE.

I have only recently discovered the Moxie Fab World and I am so glad I did. I have been getting Paper Crafts magazine for years, and only about a month ago, stopped in on the blog. I sure an glad I did.

Here what I used on my card:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, One of a Kind (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink (Stampin' Up)
Ribbon: 5/8" Satin Old Olive, Silver Cord (Stampin' Up)
Buttons: Tim Holtz Ideaology, Stampin' Up
Fabric: All from Joann's.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have time to let me know what you think of my card.

Have a good day and please stop again!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Wendy! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)