Monday, May 3, 2010

A Fun New Flower for SPRING!!!

I can't say that I was inspired to make a new Springy flower because the weather is so nice here in Western Montana, but I was inspired because I am seeing so many of these CUTE tissue paper flowers in magazines and blogs all over!!!! I was able to find a super easy tutorial HERE. Easy Cheesy!!

This card will hang in my craft room until someone I know has a birthday. I am in love with turquoise and have been for the last year! I especially love it teamed with black. Here is how I made this card:

Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Green Galore (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Well Scripted (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Tissue Paper (Michaels); Pearl Brad (Bazzill); Edge Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug); Leaf Die (Stampin' Up); Scallop Circle Nesties (QuicKutz)

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card that took less than 10 minutes to make!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOWZA LOVE that flower...BEAUTIFUL!