Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NEEEXT.....Father's Day


Finished the Mother's Day cards, NOW onto the next card giving occasion...Father's Day.

Today I am sharing two cards that are very similar, but look a little different. They also have different sentiments, but both will be given for Father's Day.

I used an EASY CHEESY technique, that I am sure has a fancy name. I guess I would call it "Blending Solution Resist". I used alcohol inks on the blue background, and then sprayed my background stamp with blending solution and stamped on top of the alcohol inked background. The picture doesn't show alot of the detail, but in person it is a WOW!!!

Here is what I used to make the cards:
Cardstock: So Saffron, Bravo Burgandy (Stampin' Up);
Patterned Paper: Parisan Summer DSP (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Fly Fishing, Wonderful You (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon)
Accessories: Black Brads (Bazzill Basics)

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my card. I would love it if you would leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Have a super day! Hope to see you again soon!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOO Wendy these are GREAT guy cards...WOW!

Karen Lee said...

Now these are "Man" cards!! Awesome work Wendy!!

xoxo Karen Lee