Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to MY WONDERFUL SON!!!


Happy Birthday TRAVIS!!!! Today my wonderful son turns 17!! Holy smokes where does the time go.

My son is a hunter, so I thought that this "outdoorsy" looking card would be fitting. This card has such a beautiful effect and was so easy to make. The picture does the shimmery background no justice.

The stencils used here are from Dreamweaver. I also used a Gold Leaf Technique. It was fun and easy!

Here is what I used:
Cardstock: Basic Black (Stampin' Up); Stencils: Dreamweaver; Stamps: Happy Moments (Stampin' Up); Punch: Window Punch (Stampin' Up); Accessories: Memory Mist Gold, Gold Leafing (Palette)

Fun and easy card! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Don't forget to stop by Facebook and wish Travis a Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: