Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New "Slide" Album!

Recently I purchased a copy of the new Paper Craft magazine Go To Sketches. There are 162 pages of awesome inspiration in there. If you haven't purchased this sketch book yet, I would make a point of it!!

I decided to get the most out of this magazine, I needed to make a card for every sketch in this book. So I started from the beginning a week or so ago, and today I made Sketch #2. I have made a Slide album featuring all the cards that I made from the Go To Sketch magazine. On the album, I have the photo matching the number of Sketch that it is.

This card is really unique and a little bit fun!! The ribbon on the left side of card is attached to a gift tag. The tag can be pulled out and there is a sentiment on the tag.

Here are the other products that I used to make this card:
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Red Riding Hood (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Washington Apple DSP (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Red Riding Hood, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Circle Circus, Happy Everything (Stampin' Up)
Ribbon: Red Riding Hood Striped Ribbon (Stampin' Up)
Extra's: Rhinstones (Joann's), Large Oval Punch (Stampin' Up)

Thank you for stopping by again today!! I would love to hear what you think of my card! Leave a comment!

Have a good day!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What a fun fun bday card, love this design with the tag!!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, thats a great idea, I bought the mag to and i think i am gonna use your idea to get the most out of it, and maybe motivate myself

really like the diff colors you used on your cute card!