Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cricut Expression & Gypsy

Good morning my blogging friends!!
Those of you that know me, know that I am lucky to have the most kind, beautiful and generous Mother a girl could have. I am truly blessed with her and I just don't get to see her enough. I live in Montana and she lives in Arizona. It is quite a trip to get together.
One thing that we keep up on everyday is our crafting! We talk everyday about what were doing, what were working on, etc, etc.
My Mother was kind enough to buy me a Cricut Expression in the past few weeks, and I thought that no Cricut Expression should go without a Gypsy companion, so I picked up one of those for myself.
I have only had time to make a few cuts with the new Cricut, but so far, I am in love. I also am loving the Gypsy. It has taken some more time than the Cricut Baby Bug to get used too, but I am getting there.

The diecut images on today's card was designed on the wonderful Cricut Gypsy, and cut on the wonderful Cricut Expression. Thank you so much MOM!!!

Here are the other products I used to make today's card...
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Blue Metallic (Wausau)
Ink: Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Clear Birthday Stamps (Fiskars)
Extras: Die Cut Machine (Cricut); Song Bird (Cricut Cartridge); Blue Flower (Prima); White Flower (CTMH); Silver Cord (Joann's); Sizzix Texture Plates

I was telling you yesterday that I started making a card from every sketch in the Go To Sketches magazine by Paper Crafts. Please check out my progress in my new Slide album to the right of this post!

Please let me know how you like my card!!! I love it when you leave me comments!!!

Have a super day! I hope you having a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Jo Muscutt said...

This card is beautiful Wendy! How did you make the flower? I can't quite tell by looking at it. Did you design the bird yourself on gypsy or is it from a cartridge? Lastly, will your mother adopt me?

Karen Lee said...

This card is fabulous!! Have fun with your new toys!!

xoxo Karen Lee