Monday, May 24, 2010

{Ippity} HIP HOP!!! My First One!!!


I am very excited to be apart of the Monday {Ippity} Hip Hop!! It is my first one!! Please check out the {Ippity} Blog and visit all the wonderful blogs where {Ippity} stamps are featured!!!! I love this cards I made. Sometimes I am so shocked at how cute things turn out. I love this stamp set!!! Of course....It {Ippity}!!! I am also entering this card in the Cardabilities sketch challenge! This site has the most beautiful sketches. I love playing along!!!

I hope you enjoy the Hippity Hop!!! Be sure to leave lots of love for all the other {Ippity} Chicks!!!!

Here is what I used:
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: {Ippity} Collection by October Afternoon
Stamps: Fall for You, Now and Always {Ippity} Stamps by Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Old Olive Classic & Craft (Stampin' Up)
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Brads: Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up)
Extras: Rhinestones (Joann's), Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you have a great Monday and I hope you join along in the Hippity Hop!!
Let me know what you think of my card!!


17 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Welcome to your first hop and what a lovely card...I love your use of all the different patterned papers!

Banu said...

Welcome to hop :) Awesome card. :)

farmhouse-story said...

welcome to the hop, wendy! your card is so sweet, very cottage-y:)

Kate said...

Gorgeous card :0)

Carisa said...

gorgeous!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Sweet card!

Kelly Mahany said...

Welcome Wendy and thanks for joining us on your first Hippity Hop! I love your card so much!! YOu have used the elements so wonderfully to create such a beauty!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super card--I need to ink this set up! I love that big flower and the background stamp! Great job:) TFS!

jo said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and welcome to the hop!!

Debbi said...

Love your card

Eva said...

Wendy, I absolutely adore this gorgeous card of yours!!! Stunning!!

Susan B. said...

Pretty card Wendy, love how you used all the stamps!

shuggy said...

welcome! great card!

Anonymous said...

welcome and such a pretty card!

lisa a.

Unknown said...

Woohoo, welcome to your first {ippity} hop! Great sketch and love the OA papers...fantastic!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the flower and leaves and the gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at cardabilities.

Heather said...

Beautiful flower detail and colors! So stunning!