Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Father's Day Card....

Oh my goodness....I can't wait to go Fly Fishing!! I am not very good, and every summer, the first few times Hubs and I go out fishing, it is like the first time I fished. Why does it seem like I have to re-learn every year. Making these Father's Day cards has really got me ready for some sun and a stream!!

This card was SUPER easy to make and I love how simply elegant it is (as elegant as a man card can get...hehe)

I used a fun little machine on this card that I haven't used in a long time. My wonderful crafty enabler Mother, got me a Zyron Design Runner. It has a ton of little Design Cards (this link will show you all the cards). The Zyron Design Cards have fonts and images. There are also Blank Discs and a disc creator. You can type your own message and it can be put onto the blank disc in a Zyron font. It is super fun and soooo limitless. The only down side to the Zyron runner is they have limited ink colors. Black, red, and green. ZYRON....if you are listening....can you please make brown ink??? Thanks!!

Here is what I used to make this card:
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Embossing Folder: Houndstooth (Cuttlebug)
Stamps: Fly Fishing (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon), Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Sentiment: Festive Greetings Design Disc, Design Runner (Zyron)
Extras: Scalloped Rectangle (Nestabilities)

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today and taking a look at my newest Father's Day cards.

Please take the time to leave a comment and let me know if you like the card as much as I do!

Have a super day!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Fabulous Father's Day card!!!