Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Good morning!! I finally have completed the last of my Mother's Day cards. This one was so hard to get a good photo of. It is holographic and of coarse the image changes with every turn of the card.

This card was super easy to make and hopefully the recipient will be happy with it.

A few years ago at a scrapbook store in Great Falls, Montana, I picked up with holographic paper. The store has since had a fire and didn't reopen, so I can't recall who makes the paper, but if anyone know, please let me know, because I want more. It was super fun to play with.

The paper started out silver, and I used Citrus Alcohol ink in it to give it the lime green color. The recipient LOVES lime green. After the alcohol ink, I used a Dreamweaver Stencil and pearly embossing paste with a sprinkle of glitter, and it was a done. I know she will love it.

Here are the products I used:
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Citrus Alcohol Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Happy Mothers Day Stencil (Dreamweaver); Pearl Embossing Paste (Dreamweaver); Die Cuts : Beautiful Wings (Stampin' Up); Pearls (Recollections); Glitter (Stampin' Up)

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope all of you Mother's have a wonderful day. Maybe you will get some crafty time!!!

{{Please leave a comment and let me know how you like my card!!!}}

1 comment:

Karen Lee said...

Wendy I love all of your latest cards. You always do such great work. You are very inspiring.

I had no idea you had this blog background. I know I must have seen it before, but it didn't click when I re-did my blog....sorry!! I just love it and I'm not changing for awhile, so I guess we will have twin blogs....LOL!!!! I probably didn't remember because you have a different header.

xoxo Karen Lee