Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #18


Good morning!! I hope this post finds you all well.

Today I am featuring a card that I made for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #18.

Last week, Claire....the head mouse at Waltzingmouse Stamps released some new sets of stamps, and holy smokes and I stalking my postman to get those. I really am not expecting them this week since they ship from Ireland, but I really can't wait!! Check out the new stamps HERE!!!

To make up the absence of my new stamps....I played along with the sketch and had a great time with these little trees. They were super easy (I'm sure it shows, hehe). I used some cardstock and Websters pages ribbon and....viola....Christmas Trees!!


Here are the supplies that I used on my card:

Card Stock: Red Riding Hood, Garden Green, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Fancy Phrases, Very Vintage Nestie Labels 10 (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ink: Red Riding Hood (Stampin' Up)
Ribbon: Lullaby Lace Trim (Websters Pages)

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Please come back tomorrow for an AWESOME stamp release from Skipping Stones Design & October's first Cardabilites Sketch Reveal!!!!

I hope you have a day full of blessings!!!

<span class=

3 comments:

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Love this! Those ribbon trees are so clever!! I can't wait for my new package either!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Well done with the trees, great texture indeed!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a unique & creative card! Those 3D trees look amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's WMSC :)