Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Daily Bread Designs...Kraft & Black....I {heart} you!!!

Good evening friends!!!
I couldn't let today go by without sharing this little lovely with you!!
I love any color with Kraft, but when I paired it up with black, I fell head over heals!!! I really could have left the small turquoise rhinestones off and been perfectly happy with this card. I think the colors are so elegant together!!

This card is for Our Daily Bread Shining Light Challenge. The challenge was to pair up Kraft and Black and throw in another color.

I also used two new stamps, and a "new" product that actually has been in my stash for a few years and not been cut into....that awesome Doodlebug flocked card stock.
Oh....one more thing... I know the trend right now is to use seam binding as ribbon. I picked some up on Etsy, and OH MY GOODNESS........love it!! I love how with a bit of a spritz of water, it scrunches right up!!!

Here is a list of supplies that I used:
Card Stock: Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Stamps: Pray (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Frame: Unity Stamp Co.
Extras: black seam binding (christopherpines...etsy), black diamond Stickles (Ranger), Glossy Accents (Ranger), turquoise rhinestones (Ebay); vintage button (garage sale); hemp string (craft supply)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
If you have some time today, check out the post above this one. It is fun and easy opportunity to win some Dreamweaver Stencils.....

Join me here tomorrow for a new Skipping Stones Design Tuesday Sketch....its a beauty!!

Have a good evening!
<span class=

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Wendy, this is one breathtaking card!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shinign the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Wendy!! Love your use of the sentiment, the frame and your kraft and black. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week!

Chrissy D said...

Oh My Wendy - this is absolutely stunning. Love the splash of blue in here with the gems! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC!