Monday, October 4, 2010

Papertherapy Dreamweaver Blog Candy WINNER is......


DooDuhh..... (random.org number 14)
DooDuhh said....


Wendy, adorable projects!!!! I especially like your ornament! Such unique ideas & Beautiful, too!! Thank you for sharing!! This weekend has been awesome!
I would like to choose either LJ 900Branch & Berries or LJ896 Lg Flourish. I make a lot of cards & would use my stencil for that purpose. The branch & berries stencil I had originally passed over when the new stencils came out. Then I saw a sample of it used and was sold. Cool sample!!!!!




Thanks for the sweeet comment! To claim your prize, follow the directions at Dream It Up!! i can't wait to see what you create with your stencils!

Congrats and have a super day!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

DooDuhh said...

Wendy!
Wow!!! Thank You so much!!! I'm still stunned! Just seeing all the unique ideas was a treat in itself...but to win on top of it!!!
I greatly appreciate your time, effort, energy, creativity, and your willingness to share. Thank you again, so very much.

Loves & Hugs
Denise

DooDuhh said...

Wendy, do I leave you my info and choices? I'm not quite clear on that. Thanks

Wendy said...

You left your stencil choice and you can email me your embossing paste color and FX color choices. wendyjo72@gmail.com

I will forward it to Lynell. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What charming idea