Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cancer Schmancer & Get Sketchy

See...I told you I can't get enough....



I made this card using my new favorite stamp set Cancer Schmancer from Skipping Stones Design. At the bottom of this post you will see you have can make a difference, just by buying this set today!!!

I used this wonderful sketch from Get Sketchy.



Here are the supplies that I used:

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Cancer Schmancer (Skipping Stones Design)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink (Stampin' Up)
Extras: Die Cut Ovals (Spellbinders); Border Punch (MS); Pink Liquid Pearls (Ranger)

Here is how you can get your Cancer Schmancer set...and give back a bit.

I received my DT package in the mail on Thursday and I just can't use anything but this set. Even though the official release of this set is October 15th, you can order is NOW!!! You can get all the details of the preorder HERE!!!! If you order now through the 15th of October, $4 will be donated to the Susan Komen Foundation!! Read here about the donation that Skipping Stone Design made last week to the Komen Foundation.
Don't forget to stop by on Tuesday for this weeks Skipping Stone Design sketch challenge and see what the rest of the DT has been doing with the wonderful set!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!


<span class=

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I love it Wendy!!!