Saturday, October 9, 2010

Clean & Simple AND a NEW stamp set!!!

Happy Saturday Bloggers....
Today I am showcasing a Skipping Stones Design stamp set called Cancer Schmancer. I received my DT package in the mail on Thursday and I just can't use anything but this set. Even though the official release of this set is October 15th, you can order is NOW!!! You can get all the details of the preorder HERE!!!! If you order now through the 15th of October, $4 will be donated to the Susan Komen Foundation!! Read here about the donation that Skipping Stone Design made last week to the Komen Foundation.

This card I entering in the Clean & Simple 111 sketch challenge....



Here is my card with the wonderful sketch and my wonderful new stamp set!!

Supplies:

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Cancer Schmancer (Skipping Stones Design)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink (Stampin' Up)
Pearls: Recollections (Mike's)

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope this kick starts a great weekend for you!!!

<span class=

3 comments:

Amy Fitzgerald said...

Love your card! As a cancer survivor, this touches me. TFS!

~amy~ said...

sooo very pretty!

carole said...

Great card...