Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Playdate with Mojo!!!!



Good morning friends!!! I am finishing up with my craftyness today, heading out to some Volleyball. The yucky part is that I have to drive an hour to get to the Volleyball. Oh well...

Today I am sharing a card I made for a couple of challenge. Two of my favorite to be exact. I wish I could get to them every week, ya know....

The wonderful colors of this card were inspired by the Play Date Cafe


There is still plenty of time to add this challenge to your weekend crafting plans!!!

The sketch is from Mojo Monday. Every Monday Julee from Verve has a great sketch challenge for you to take part in!!!

Here is my card....

Here are the supplies that I used:

CardStock: Garden Green, Melon Mambo Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Raspberry something (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Plain Jane Psalm 3:3, Notes of Prayer, Circular Sayings (Verve)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Garden Green (Stampin' Up)
Extras: Ribbon (Stampin' up), Green & White Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Dies: Circle punch (Stampin' Up) Spades Pendant (Spellbinders)

Thank you so much for stopping by today .....AND please check out the Skipping Stones Design for another great sketch challenge!!!! Prizes to be had!!!

Have a super day!!

<span class=

8 comments:

donna said...

Very nice card. I like your layout.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! What a heartfelt sentiment. Love the pretty bow!

Zue said...

Very pretty and beautifully set out
Sue xx

Andrea Ewen said...

Super-d-duper! Love those liquid pearls, they just define every panel they're placed on. Great job with our colors as well! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Sarah Anderson said...

What a lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for playing in the cafe with your beautiful card :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great job at combining challenges--these colors are perfect! And I love that ribbon:) Great job! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Ruby said...

Very pretty card! I love how you've done the liquid pearls and your bow looks fab! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the PDCC this week!