Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tag....Your It....Waltzingmouse Style...

Hi everyone...stopping by today with a quick post and to let you know about a fun challenge over on the Waltzingmouse Stamps blog. Claire is having a tag challenge...fun, fun, fun.....
I don't know if you have seen her new release, but there are 5 sets and they are all awesome!! Please "tag" the time to play...Bahahahaha!! I'm usually not this much of a comedian (watch out Chelsea Handler)!!!

Another view with a giant shadow!
Here are the supplies that I used on my tag:
Card Stock: Rustic Cream (PTI); Scarlet Pearl (Coredinations)
Stamps: Compliments of the Season & Very Vintage Christmas (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ink: Crumb Cake & Real Red (Stampin' Up), Vintage Photo & Old Paper (Distress TH-Ranger)
Pearls: Recollections
Seam Binding: Etsy (christopherpines)

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a day full of blessings!!

Take the time to check out the challenge I am hosting at the top of my blog....FREE STENCILS!!!

<span class=

4 comments:

Joyce across the Pond said...

A very good tag...great idea to use the pearls.

B said...

Wow, the pearls are so lovely! And fun ribbon treatment too!

Karen Lee said...

Beautiful tag Wendy. You inspired me to make one too!

xoxo Karen Lee

Monica K. said...

Really pretty! Love the pearls along the border!