Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Daily Bread Design Shining Light Challenge


Hello bloggers......I am feverishly working away on my Christmas cards!!!

Today when I checked my Google reader....I was so antsy in the pantsy when I saw Angella's AWESOME Technique's, Tutorials and Tips.... Side Step Card (check out the link to the tutorial)!!
I was so taken back by the DT's example's, I immediately grabbed by old Christmas card stand by....Handsome Hunter...the Stampin' Up green Christmas Card wonder....I don't know what I am going to do when I run out. I think I have stocked up enough to last a few more years!!!

I teamed up my new Side Step Card with this weeks Our Daily Bread Design Shining Light Challenge, using leaved on my card. I think I may have taken the context of this challenge out on a limb, but I just got this gorgeous set of stamps and it has been burning a hole in my desk.
Also....my card is opposite the tutorial. This is what happens when you don't flip the cardstock over when she tell you too....Bahahahahah~

Here are the supplies that I used:

Card Stock: Handsome Hunter, Real Red, Whisper White (Stampin' Up), Detail White (PTI)
Stamps: Blessed Christmas & Luke 2:11 (our Daily Bread Design)
Ink: Handsome Hunter (Stampin' Up); Copic Markers
Extras: Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Rhinestones: I-Rock Gem setting tool (Imaginince);
Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Ribbon ) Stampin' Up

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I so appreciate your comments and your visits!!! I hope you all have a blessed day!!!
<span class=

5 comments:

Pati said...

Very cool and very pretty! Great job on that technique, I hope to try it someday too. I love your poinsettias!

Sabrina Jackson said...

OMGosh, what a GORGEOUS card!!! Your Poinsettia is amazing and I can see you've used our amazing die ;D Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Wowzers!!! This is amazing!!! You did a fabulous job with this stair step card and these gorgeous poinsettias! Breathtaking!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning stair step card!! I so love your use of the poinsettia and your gorgeous coloring and design! Beautiful! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light leaf challenge.

Chrissy D said...

Oh My - this is absolutely beautiful! Love this design! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC!