Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just Rite Stampers and Mojo Monday Sketch!!

Good afternoon!!! Wanted to check in and drop off this card I made for a few challenges.

A great sketch from Mojo Monday, great color inspiration from Color Throwdown and a Give Thanks project challenge from Just Rite Stampers.

This is the second card I made today for the Color Throwdown & Just Rite stampers. It just didn't make me happy. I don't know what is going on today. I have made two cards, that I don't care for. Yikes!!!! Its starting to look like I need a card Hiatus and start the sewing projects have have been piling up.


Here are the supplies that I used on my card:

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Pure Poppy, So Saffron and Pear Pizazz (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Baroque Nested Frames (Just Rite Stampers)
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger); Craft Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Embossing Dies: Spellbinders
Border Punch: Gate (MS)
Extras: Ribbon (Stampin' Up) stitching (ME!)

I hope you all are planning on hopping along with me and the other DT members from Skipping Stones Design on Friday. See you then.
God Bless!!
<span class=

5 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the layers

LeAnne said...

Very pretty!!! I do know sometimes we all need to take a stamping break and work on something else...but don't go away for too long! Really, this is stunning card!

Marge said...

This is very pretty, Wendy! I know what you mean though when it's just not what you wanted -- been there/done that, many times -- LOL! Hope you mojo pops back up; I'll blow some creative fairy dust your direction; it's always helped me when my GF does that for me! ;-)

dpkennedy said...

A very beautiful and elegant card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh my, what a classy card. ♥ how you used the colors!

Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown :]