Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Saturday....


Good morning!!! I wanted to share a Christmas card that I made today! I am loving this Heartfelt Creations snowflake die and matching stamps!! You can see all the goodness HERE!!!


Below are all the supplies that I used:
Card Stock: Pearl Paper (Coredinations); Brushed Gold, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: En Francais (Stampin' Up), Elegant Snowflake Medallions (Heartfelt Creations), Whimsical Christmas (Just Rite Stamps)
Ink: Ultimate Metallic Gold (Encore), Versamark
Extras: Perfect Pearls (Ranger), Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Rhinestones (craft supply), border punch (MS), Bright Gold Shimmer Spray (Memory Mists)

Thanks for stopping by on this fine Saturday!! I hope you have a super day!!!
<span class=

2 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Loving all the Christmas cards you are posting today. Just beautiful. You have such a great look with your designs.

Karen Lee said...

WOW Wendy this is one gorgeous card!

xoxo Karen Lee