Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Skipping Stones Designs Sketch Challenge #105

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe it is December already!!

We have a brand new sketch this week and Jen Del Muro as our December Sketch Artist!!

Here is her first fabulous sketch…

SSD_DEC1

and my creation…

SSD105

This month Skipping Stones Designs is teamed up with Canvas Corp to showcase their fabulous paper crafting products and how GREAT they work with Skipping Stones Designs stamps!!!

Today I used Skipping Stones Designs Holiday Cats with Naughty or Nice on Kraft patterned paper from Canvas Corp. I stitched the darling Mini Kraft bags from Canvas Corp to the base of the card stick and adhered two cut out medallions from the patterned paper. I colored the darling kitty with my Copics and added the “Santa Approved” medallion with the tiny green cloths pin.

Take a peek and the Canvas Corp blog and see how they have been using our stamps and the rest of our fabulous team…

Canvas Corp

Jingle

JoAnn Valderama

Kandi Phillips

Karen Baker

Katie Gehring

Stephanie Mino

Shannon Teubner

Taylor Usry

Wendy Price

and Our Guests…

Tosha Leyendekker

Kendra Sand

Windy Robinson

Thank you for stopping by!! I can’t wait to see what you create this week!!!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Super cute card, Wendy!

Annette Allen said...

so cute...I love that image and the Naught and Nice...that is cute...

Katie Gehring said...

Great coloring on the kitty! Love how you trimmed the circles from the PP- I may have to leverage that idea. :o)

Stephanie said...

Wendy......Great minds think alike! Love your little kitty and how you used all of those Canvas Corp goodies! Beautiful card!

Barb Turpin said...

Those Naughty or Nice tags are just perfect for that cute little holiday cat! Awesome card, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

So super cute Wendy! I love that bitty clothes pin, I must use those soon!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too, too cute and sweet Wendy!! I love your darling little "approved" medallion with the green close pin. And the popped Naughty and Nice circles are a fabulous addition!! Darling card!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So sweet and adorable! Love it!