Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holy Moly…..Laura Weed is ….

Happy Birthday my dear friend !!!! I hope your birthday is THE BEST YET!!!

I can’t wait for a few short weeks when I get to see you in person.  Please take me to a restaurant that has GREAT margarita’s and I will buy you one!!

Happy Birthday Laura….I made this today, with only you in mind, and our challenge, and our challenge prize!!!!

Stampendous-Laura-B-Day

 

Happy Birthday

Laura!!!

I also played along with this months Stampendous Color Challenge.  Use three of these four colors on your project, pink, cream, gold, brown.

I got three in there!!!  You can play along too at Stampendous Impressions.  Link up  your project and you can win the set that I used in Laura’s card, Amore Frame.

Supplies:

Paper: Desert Storm (Neenah); Pink (Bazzill)

Stamps: Amore Frame (Stampendous)

Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain (Ranger)

Stampendous Essentials: Detail White Embossing Powder, Aged Gold Embossing Powder, Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel

Extras: pearls (Creative Impressions); liquid pearls (Ranger)

See you tomorrow!!

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww sweet Birthday card...Happy Birthday Laura..

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Wendy...great vintage look for this special birthday card. Great job.

StampendousGraphics said...

Beautiful, Wendy...just lovely! I adore this elegant styling!!! And how clever of you to get that color challenge in there, too! AND, believe me, I know just the restaurant!! We are so there! Hugs..and tons of thanks!

Melinda Gleissner said...

It's luscious, a fabulous birthday card! I love the perfect pearl accents.

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

this is sooooo elegant and pretty Wendy!!

Cyndi said...

Subtle, yet elegant! Lovely, just lovely!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Beautiful! Love it! So much fun embossing enamel and pearl-y accents.