Friday, December 23, 2011

Skipping Stones Designs Feature Friday!!

Good morning!!  Are you all ready for Christmas?? 

Today I made a card featuring one of our sets of the month, Pumkin Seed Sentiments. 

I was completely inspired yesterday to make this card, when I received a gift in the mail for a “Secret Santa”.  It was full of beautiful ribbon and some Vintage Buttons, from her Grandmother and Mother.  I was so touched.

SSD-Feature-Friday122311

I love this ribbon the color progression is fabulous and prompted me to get out my Big & Juicy Rainbow ink pads from Ranger!!

Thank you Secret Santa!! 

For the rest of December, Pumkin Seed Sentiments and Timeless Textures is on sale for $12.49.  This is a great way to get rid of some of your extra Christmas money!!!  hahaha!!

Don’t forget that Skipping Stones Designs has a free set up for grabs this week.  All you have to do is play along with our Sketch Challenge #107.

SSD_DEC3

Link your creation up to Mr. Linky on the Skipping Stones Designs blog and see if you’re the lucky winner next Wednesday!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

5 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Beautiful card.

Jingle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the color motion!

Stephanie said...

Wendy, this is just stunning! That ribbon is just gorgeous! Love the green and blue together! Have a wonderful Christmas!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Love the ribbon! :)

Barb Turpin said...

Gorgeous card Wendy!