Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Stampendous Challenge and BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!!!

Changito-Stamping_Blinkie_Dec11

It's the first Saturday of the month again, and that means that the Stampendous team is playing along with a NEW monthly challenge again! This month we are playing with a color challenge…to use pink, cream, gold, and/or brown in a card or project. The colors can be by way of papers, coloring implements, inks, and/or any of the fabulous Stampendous Essentials. If you've been stuck in a traditional holiday color mode, this is your opportunity to think outside the Christmas crayon box! Please join us in our challenge this month, and link your creation(s) to the InLinkz located on the Stampendous Impressions' blog (or any team member's blog post that has the collection at the bottom). You don't have to use Stampendous images and/or products on your designs…but we sure love it when you do! You have until January 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST to enter your creation, for the opportunity to be the one lucky random winner (US winners only) to receive this fabulous Stampendous prize, the Amore Frames Perfectly Clear set..

Here is my card…

Stampendous12311(2)

Have I told you all how much I LOVE Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel???  Here’s a close up…

Stampendous12311(1)

This is such a fun color combination to play with.  First I stamped the Jumbo Cling Song Bird, just the leafy part of the stamp with Versamark and stamped right on the card base.  I sprinkled Ivory Embossing Powder and heat set.  The frame is a die cut.  I needed a gold piece to my puzzle, so once it was cut out, I covered the surface with Versamark and sprinkled Detail Gold Embossing Powder over the top and heat set it.  Last but not least I got to use my Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel.  I stamped just the bird with Versamark, sprinkled the Shabby Pink Enamel over the top with some Gold Halo Glitter and started melting from underneath the paper.  It was “Fran*taging” a bit, but not the whole 9 yards.

Oh my heart goes pitter patter….LOVE!!

I adhered all the layers to my card base and added a sweet tag sentiment from the Rose Branch Border Perfectly Clear Set, and  some fab ribbon from May Arts.

Check out what the rest of the team has been up to this week!!  Rush off to your studio, create some beautiful creations with brown, cream, gold and pink and link it up at Stampendous Impressions !

 

Taylor Usry

Pam Hornschu 

Wendy Jordan  <----You’re Here!!

Jenn Dove

Suzanne Czosek

Krissy Fossmeyer 

Lynn Mercurio

Stephanie Lee

Cyndi Bundy --

Kristine Reynolds

Janelle Stollfus 

Jennie Lin Eiger Black

Jennifer Ingle

 

I have a few winners to announce from my last week of Blog Candy. 

I want to Thank You all so much for following, reading and commenting on my posts.  It makes my day to read your comments and sometimes makes me teary eyed!!

God Bless you ALL…

OK…WINNERS….if you’re a winner, please email me (wendyjo72@gmail.com) with your mailing address and I will get your prizes off!!

Stampendous Blog Candy Winner….Annette

Dreamweaver Stencils Blog Candy Winner…Lillian Child

Skipping Stones Designs Blog Candy Winner….terriavidreader

Have a great weekend!!!

Happy stamping!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Rose Branch Border, Cling Jumbo Songbird (Stampendous)

Paper: Desert Storm (Neenah)

Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)

Die Cut: Polynesian Doily Frame (Cheery Lynn Designs)

Extras: Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel, Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Ivory Embossing Powder, Gold Halo Glitter (Stampendous); ribbon (May Arts)

14 comments:

Lillian Child said...

This is AWESOME. Thank you SO MUCH! I've sent you an email!! Have a fabulous weekend. You've sure made mine!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks so much for choosing me to win! I love blog candy, and this is a great one! I'll email you my info.

Jan Garber said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! Getting the Song Bird stamp any day now and can't wait to ink it up!

Barb Turpin said...

Very pretty card, Wendy...love that subtle pink ribbon and the background stamp behind the bird.

Annette Allen said...

wow your card is so beautiful...Love all that gold and that Bird is just beautiful...

Thank you for choosing me for your blog candy winner...this is so exciting...I just emailed you..

Pam Hornschu said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! Love the frame and the Fran*taged bird!

StampendousGraphics said...

Beautiful, Wendy!! You've done a fantastic job with this color scheme!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful frame and love the songbird in the shabby embossing enamel.

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oh that bird is beautiful!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

oh I love your frame and your glittery bird!! so pretty!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful, Beautiful!

Scrappychick said...

yum, gorgeous! I LOVE the shabby pink too! the bird is gorgeous with the CLD die :)

Jingle said...

Wendy, this is just stunning!

Taylor said...

Wendy, this is absolutely lovely - I'm floored! Wow!!!! Excellent job with the colors!