Wednesday, December 7, 2011

iCopic Black Hair Challenge


Life is crazy busy for me right now and Lord knows that I don’t have time to participate at challenge blogs, but I have been struggling with coloring black hair with my markers for some time. iCopic has a great inspirational video on coloring black hair, so I decided to throw my name in the hat for the Black Hair Challenge at iCopic.


I feel the need to tell you all the issues I find wrong with my black hair, but I think I will leave you to the critiquing.

Here is the entire easel card, opened.

I am so in love with this stamp from the Whimsy Stamp Wee Collection. I picked it up from my good friend Della at I Brake For Stamps!!

Please take the time to play along over at iCopic!! This challenge really challenged me!! Loved it!!

Supplies:

Paper: Mohawk Bright White (Kelly Paper Co.); trio of blue (Bazzill Basics)

Stamps: Life Is Good (Verve); Silver Fairy (Whimsy Stamps)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx (Tsukineko), C1, C2, C3, C5, C6, C7, C9, E000, E00, E11, E40, E42, E43, BOOO, BOO, B02, B04 (Copic Sketch Markers) glitter pen (Copic Spika)

Extras: Silver Halo Glitter (Stampendous), ric rak, seam binding (etsy), border punch (MS)

Thanks for taking a peek today!! I hope you have time to join in the challenge!

Enjoy your day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Pam Hornschu said...

Wendy, you did a fabulous job! I love that you didn't go BLACK-BLACK, but kept it softer to suit the card and image. Wonderful card, BTW!

Cyndi said...

Your card is beautiful as usual! Love how you did the hair with copic! I love this stamp and will have to get it.