Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Sketch Designer & SSD Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone! I'm popping in today with a Skipping Stones Design new sketch from our new Guest Sketch Artist, Lea Lawson!! As you probably we know, we are super excited to have Lea this month. You have seen her work before...probably on the COVER of Color Inspirations magazine by Paper Crafts!!!



Get ready for an awesome month of sketches....
Here is sketch number #62....


Here is my card.....
I am loving green & gray right now. I think I have been inspired by Amy Tsuruta's header in her blog Tsuruta Designs.


Here are all the supplies that I used:
Card Stock: Going Gray, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Shimmer Sheet: Green Iris (Elizabeth Crafts)
Stamps: Sentiment Frames (Skipping Stones Design)
Ribbon: Going Gray & Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Stazon
Pearls: Close To My Heart

Thanks for stopping in today!!! See you again soon!!!




<span class=

3 comments:

Brenda Weaver said...

pretty card, Wendy! I love the bows!!

~amy~ said...

:) awww...your post makes me smile!

I ::adore:: your card! Green is my favorite color!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love the bows and how you've used the ribbon as the banner! Great job with the sketch...and thanks for such sweet comments you made about me! I'm blushing a little...tee hee! ♥♥♥