Thursday, February 17, 2011

Check out what my Design Sisters & I are up to today....

Hi there!! If you stopped by on your way through the Virtual Valentine's Day Blog Hop, please CLICK HERE

If you stopped by for some Thursday Dream Scheme's with the Dreamweaver Stencil Design Team, then your in the right place!!

This week I was busy, busy making Dreamweaver Stencils cards with our new release stencils. I had a great time using our new Plaid stencil (LX7002) and metallic pastes!!

Once this background was dry....I couldn't help but think of Father's Day....

It was fun to pull out the Metallic Copper Embossing Paste. It has been awhile. I missed you Copper.

Here is another card that I made, just because I was in the mood to fight with my Birdcage Stencil (LL3012). I have had trouble pasting my Birdcage stencil at the bottom. There is a thin line at the bottom, that I can't seem to master. This certain day, the stars where aligned. It went very smoothly (pun intended)!!
I pasted with Gold Metallic Embossing Paste on Bazzill Acetate....Match made in HEAVEN!!!

Take the time to see what the other Dream Teamers have in store today...












Have a super day!!! Come back again soon!!!

<span class=

7 comments:

sommrstamping said...

Wendy..love the card using the plaid stencil and the metallic embossing paste, Wow it really catches the eye. it would make a great father's day card.

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

This is so striking Wendy! That plaid technique for Father's Day is going to be popular with stencilers I think.

Liz Martin said...

I know what you mean about the bottom line on the bird card stencil and it does require a complete alignment of not only stars, but planets. The metallic plaid on the Father's Day card is a knock-out. Absolutely stunning!

Kristi said...

awesome...you are so the winner for over achiever this week! wow..stunning!!!

Pam Hornschu said...

I absolutely love copper. What a great masculine card! Love the birdcage on that pretty background.
Nice watermark! ;)

Louise said...

Great cards Wendy. The bird cage one turned out great!

Deborah March said...

WOW!! Outstanding job with the plaid, lady!!