Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pink & Brown Dream Scheme Thursday!!

Good morning!!! You picked a super day to stop by my blog!! Today our challenge to you is to make a card using pink & brown!! Using Dreamweaver Stencils isn't required, but if you got em' we would love to see em'!!

Today I used two of the our BRAND NEW STENCILS, that were just released at CHA!
The two stencils I used are Bird Words (LG734) and Bird Cage (LL3012).

Today I simply pasted all the images with Pearlescent Embossing Paste and while it was still wet, I sprinkled Pink Ultra Fine glitter from Stampendous. Finished it off with some beautiful Perfect Pearls from Ranger....


Yesterday I received the most flattering phone call.
A gal called and told me that she has bought all of the cards that I had for sale at a local retail store. She said she was out of birthday cards and needed a card before 5pm last evening for her daughters 18th birthday. I couldn't say no.

Here it is....
The stencil is Dreamweavers (Happy Birthday LM 239), and the Butterfly Peel-Off is a sticker from Elizabeth Crafts that I glittered and adhered to double sided paper. Pretty huh?

Check out what the other Dreamweaver Dream Team members have been up too this week and how they answered the Pink & Brown challenge....











I hope you have a great day!! Stop by again soon!!!
<span class=

8 comments:

Louise said...

Pretty card Wendy! I love that new birdcage. Congrats on selling all those cards too!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love the pink glitter on that cage, and the layered circles at the bottom. The pearl dots around the edges are so fun. Gotta try that.

Laura Drahozal said...

Very pretty and delicate! Great job.

Lee Kellogg said...

Fun card Wendy. The bird cage is great.

Deborah March said...

Beauties both...as usual Wendy! ;)

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

I am really loving that brown and pink combo with the birdcage. And that butterfly is surreal!

Terrece said...

I love the bling. I am very impressed at how even you were able to get your pearls. Great job!

wendyp said...

love that glittery butterfly! Beautiful cards!