Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #65 Tuesday!!!


Hi there sketch lovers!! You picked a great day to stop by!! Today is Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday!!

This our final sketch by card making extraordinaire Lea Lawson!! I hope you have the time to play along!!!

Here is the sketch...
I was lucky enough to get to use TWO fabulous Skipping Stones Design stamp sets, Dandelion Dreams and Always Here.

Check out the what the other Stamp Tramps are up too today...









I hope you have a blessed day!! Visit again soon!!!





9 comments:

~amy~ said...

turned out gorgeous Wendy!

Jo Muscutt said...

Wendy, your card is so gorgeous! I really like the sketch and I'm going to create something with it. I love the die cut shape you used!

Lea L. said...

Your card is lovely! I adore the cute little butterflies you added to the lower right corner!! So cute! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

Crystal said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Wendy, BEAUTIFUL!

Brenda Weaver said...

So soft and beautiful! I love those tiny butterflies!

Tamra said...

Very pretty card Wendy..the butterfly brads really pulled it all together!

Barb Turpin said...

Wendy, I love those sweet little butterflies and the way you combined the sentiments from Always Here...great job as usual!

Gladys said...

I love the die cut shapes so pretty card

Chelsea said...

Hey Wendy, great card. P.S. I got my set so quick because I live in the same town as Heather, we're friends, and I'm SSD DT alumni. :) I got my connections girl!