Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finally .....Posted

Hi everyone...as the saying goes....better late than never, right!

I have been taking it REAL easy yesterday and the first part of today and not by choice. I had a great weekend with family and I think I might have given too many kisses and taken sips out of too many little one's drinks. Now I have a griping cough, a stellar headache and a fever equivalent to being right in the fire. My only saving grace this week is that I had stenciled the image on the card at a card class last week, when I was demonstrating the double glitter technqiue.

One thing I should have mentioned right away, is this week we are putting our own renditions to Terrece's (Dream Team Sister), sketch. You will see it below.




Sketch 3: Feb 24, by <span class=

Thanks Terrece for a good one. I am so thankful that your sketch sort of went with that I had to work with!!!

This is short and sweet today!! Please check out what the other Dream Teamers are up to today... Dream It Up


<span class=

9 comments:

Kristi said...

so funny...we did the same type of card/colors...LOL

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

YOu and Kristi...both with the croup and both did a floral design with the double glitter tech. LOL! And they are both lovely! Sorry you're sick, get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids! Love the trim you used on this too...and the glitter is so intense...I love THAT too.

Just-Kim said...

Gorgeous Card! I love the colors and that stencil is great! I hope you feel better soon!
Kim

Louise said...

Beautiful card Wendy, you did a great job with the glitter! Feel better soon.

sommrstamping said...

SUch a great card. If I had a fever and wasn't feeling well I wouldn't be posting a card that is this stunning. the glitter colors are fantastic. I hope you fee better soon.

Pam Hornschu said...

For a sick lady, this is one gorgeous card. Love the colors you used on the stenciled square!

Terrece said...

OMG!! Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love the colors. Great job.

Laura Drahozal said...

Great work, Wendy! I love this card. I also really like the edging--it enhances the card beautifully. Feel better, girl. (It was great fun meeting you at CHA)

Oma said...

Gorgeous card!