Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am off to CHA......Finally!!!

Good morning bloggers...
I am super excited. This afternoon I am leaving for my first Craft & Hobby Association Convention!!! I can't wait to take in all it has to offer!!!
I will take alot of pictures to share when I get back!!


For my last post for a few days, I wanted to share a card that I will be teaching when I get back.

I was able to pair up an awesome combination of Dreamweaver Stencils and Petticoat Parlor die cuts! Isn't that frame too darling?

The stencil uses was Dangling Heart (LM 272) from Dreamweaver Stencils and the frame I used is Blanche, from the Petticoat Parlor Decorative Frames collection. The sparkle is a bit of Stampendous multi-crystal glitter.

I threw on a ribbon, some BG patterned paper and off I went!



Thanks for taking a peek today.

I can't wait to share pictures when I get back!! Have a great weekend!






<span class=

3 comments:

Deborah March said...

BEAUTIFUL Wendy! Have a BLAST at CHA! Hope you're taking some bandaids for your soon-to-be-sore feet! ;)

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Yeah Wendy...be sure to bring your comfort shoes... I usually take two pairs and switch off half way through the day...BTW...what a FAB card! Just spectacular...

Karen Lee said...

Enjoy each and every second at CHA!
This card is SUPER-DUPER! Wish I could take your class.

xoxo Karen Lee