Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bright & Bold Moxie Fab & Get Sketchy....


Hi there....I'm back with another Moxie Fab color and Get Sketchy challenge....

I had a fun time with the hearts on this card. I used Holiday pre-cut Grungeboard from Tim Holtz. First I painted them with TH Crackle Paint, after they dried, I put some "scuffs" of Melon Mambo & Tango Tangerine ink from Stampin' Up.

Here is my card...

The Bright & Bold Moxie Fab color challenge...


The great Get Sketchy sketch...


Here are the other supplies that I used on my card...

Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Tango Tangerine, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Bazzill Bling (Bazzill Basics)
Stamps: Hearts Desire (Verve Stamps)
Ink: Distress Black Soot (Ranger), Melon Mambo & Tango Tangerine (Stampin' Up)
Extras: Ribbon (May Arts), Rhinestones (craft supply), Picket Fence Crackle Paint & Crackle Accents (Ranger)

Thanks for taking a peek!! I hope you all have a super evening!!

<span class=

5 comments:

PapierGirl said...

I love what you did with your heart! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Jess said...

Such a fun cute card!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

yyam said...

What a cool effect on that grungeboard! Just fabulous!:)

Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Wendy! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)