Thursday, August 5, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge #8


Hi bloggers....You can tell, I am spending my birthday in my craft room.
I write down all the challenges that I want to do for the week and then, last minute...I am rushing to get them all done.
This next card, is for Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge. I didn't use a whole bunch of Waltzingmouse stamps here. What I did use was some stickers that I bought about two years ago, from the Martha Stewart collection. Finally, used. I think my intention with these stamps was to use the whole sheet on a scrapbook page. I still might.
If you have a moment, check out the challenge. It was fun!!

Here are the supplies used....
Card Stock: Rustic Cream (Papertray Ink); Pink Pirouette (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Camel Coral (Stampin' Up) Distress Embossing ink (Ranger)
Stamps: Fancy Phrases (WaltzingMouse Stamps)
Punches: Circles (Stampin' Up), Butterflies (Martha Stewart)
Stickers: Martha Stewart Crafts
Extras: Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Pearls (Stampin' Up); Iridescent Memory Mist (Stewart); Stickles (Ranger)

Thanks for stopping by today. Let me know what you think of my card.

If your in the mood to shop, browse my Etsy store. There is a bit of everything I like in there. I am preparing to put my super simple Cricut Machine covers in there. Stay tuned...they will be WICKED CHEAP!
<span class=

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Very pretty Wendy! love the colors you used here - thanks for playing with WMS on your birthday! Hope it was happy!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty in pink! I like all the flowers, pearls & shimmery butterflies! Great take on this week's sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the WMSC :)