Monday, August 23, 2010

I am slowly getting all these great VERVE cards posted...



Good morning blogging world. I have been so behind on posting challenges and everything the last few weeks. I have been spending time trying to soak in as much summer as I can before winter hits. I am so enjoying this summer and I keep thinking, why be inside? You are going to be inside ALL winter!!!
Anyway, I have made a vow to myself that I will be better this week.
The card that I am featuring today is from the Viva La Verve Week 3 Challenge. Once again, a great sketch and a great photo inspiration. I also was super excited because I got to dig into my new Basic Grey Cappella 6x6 paper pad! What a beautiful paper collection. WOW! Another thing I did on this card is FAUX stitching. Until the other day, I have never wrote ANYTHING on cardstock to enhance the design (besides a sentiment). It felt so liberating and fun. Let me know what you think of it.

Here are the supplies used on this card:
Card Stock: Kraft, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up), Brown Shimmer (Island Paperie)
Stamps: Thankful Accents (Verve)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up); Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Cappella (Basic Grey)
Embossing Folder: Elegant Lines (Sizzix for Stampin' Up)

I hope you like it!! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!!

I hope you all have a super day!!

<span class=

No comments: