Friday, August 6, 2010

Stampin' Sisters In Christ Challenge #50


Good morning!! Today I am submitting this scripture tag as my Stampin' Sister In Christ challenge project. The challenge was to use a bird(s) on your project.
For those of you that don't know, I make Wire Wall Crosses that I sell in my Etsy shop. Each cross comes with a scripture tag. I made a tag for a cross that I sold yesterday with a bird. Please hop over to Etsy and take a look at my shop.

Here are the supplies that I used:
Gift Tag (craft supply)
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous & Our Daily Bread Designs
Ink: Old Paper, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen (Ranger); Chocolate Chip craft (Stampin' Up)
Charm: craft supply
Ribbon: Stash

Please let me know what you think . Also, don't forget to check out my Etsy store HERE or you can click on the link at the right of the screen.

Have a super day!

<span class=

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Tag Wendy!!!

Becky said...

Wendy this is a beautiful tag. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Hope to see you next week. :)

Miesje said...

Oh my, this is just lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!