Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dreamweaver Christmas Stencils Day Two...


Good morning and welcome to a beautiful day. I am preparing for a fun filled day with kiddo's and friends at the pool. The summer vacation is coming to a close for these little guys so we need to have as much fun as we can in the next few days!!!

Today I would like to share with you another card from my Dreamweavers assignment! Isn't this Holly Leaf with Flourishes (LG731) and the Hallelujah (LM2007) stencil to die for!!!

Once again, I couldn't resist from grabbing the Pearle scent Embossing Paste and Metallic FX powders!!! First I embossed the Holly Leaves with the beautiful pearly embossing paste, I let that dry for about 45 minutes. I wanted the paste to be dry because I placed the stencil back on top of the dry paste and with a sponge dauber, I patted glue pad on the holly leaves so my Ivy Garden Metallic F/X would stick. Isn't it shimmery gorgeousness????

Last, but definitely not least, I dry embossed (with a light table and stylus) the Hallelujah stencil on a thin piece of silver shimmery card stock. I also placed the stencil back over the top of embossed image and using a sponge dauber again, I sponged glue over the image and then sprinkled a light layering of Pixie Blush Metallic FX.
With a few detail for embellishments my card was complete!!! For tons more inspiration from the other members of the Dreamweavers Dream Team, click on the blog roll on the right hand side of my blog or you can go to Dream It Up Dreamweavers Stencil Blog. You can purchase the products that I mentioned today and a TON of others at Stencil With Style.
Here are the other supplies used on my card:

Card Stock: White Pearl (Coredinations); Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up); Shimmer Silver (Island Paperie)
Stencils: Hallelujah & Holly Leaf Flourish (Dreamweavers Stencils)
Embossing Pastes: Pearle scent
Mica Powders: Metallic FX Ivy Garden & Pixie Blush (Dreamweavers Stencils)
Extras: Silver studs (I-Rock Gem Setting Tool); Ribbon (Stampin' Up); Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Corner Punch (Zutter Round it All)

I hope you like my card. I think it turned out beautiful and simple!!! Let me know what you think!! I love reading your comments!!!

Have a super day!!!

<span class=

No comments: