Saturday, August 21, 2010

Viva La Verve Baby.....


Good morning!!! This past week has been Verve card making frenzy.....First there was the Anniversary Sketch Challenge and then I had to get caught up on the Viva La Verve challenges at Splitcoast Stampers.

Each week Amber makes an amazing sketch and give us photo inspiration.

Check out THIS link and see which photo I chose.
This is a great challenge to play in. There is always a great Verve Prize!!!

Now for my card......

Here are the supplies that I used:
Card Stock: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White (Stampin' Up), Pearly Black (Coredinations)
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up DSP
Stamps: Verve Stamps
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Dies: Spellbinders Labels
Extras: Liquid Pearls (Ranger), I-Rock Gem setting tool, Jewels (stash)

I hope you liked my card. Please leave a comment. I love reading your comments. They inspire me to no end!!!
Have a good day!!
<span class=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh i love the bling and pearls that you add to the card! Its beautiful! Looking forward to working with you in SSD DT!