Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Unity Simple Sketch Challenge

Good evening Blogging Friends! Again, I have finished the Simple Sketch Challenge from Unity. This page is also the kick off to my Hawaii album (YEAH!) I didn't get much of an opportunity to use to much Unity on my page, but the small sentiment in the right corner is from the Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month from December, Delightful Moments.

Here is what I used:
Cardstock: Metallic (Wausau); Patterned Paper: Island Paperie, Stamps: December Kit of the Month (Unity Stamp Co.), Plumaria & Palm Tree Stamps ( Island Paperie), Dotted Lines Jumbo Roller Stamp (Stampin' Up); Ink: Hydrangea Big & Juicy (Ranger); Border:Hawaiian Buri Tie RikRak (Island Paperie); Die Cuts: Plumaria's (Island Paperie).

I will also be sending this page to Island Paperie. They have asked to email them all the projects that you use their products on that they make right there in their wonderful store on Maui.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my page.

Have a great evening.

No comments: