Thursday, April 29, 2010

Unity Stamp Co. Anniversary Challenge Day Two


Hello....Happy Thursday to all!

Day Two of the Unity Stamp Co. Anniversary party festivities brought us to creating cards that had a Bird or Tree theme. Of course we had to use all Unity Stamp Co. stamps.

I have just recently been introduced to Unity stamps. It is a good thing that I have not been buying or collecting Unity Stamps for the whole two years, I wouldn't have a place to sit in my craft room. It has only been 8 short months of receiving Kits of the Month and I have filled a Scraponizer and started on another. I have another stamp storage system for the {Ippity} stamp sets that I have picked up along the way as well.

To the matter at hand....Here is how I created the card for the Day Two Challenge:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Kraft Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Patterned Paper: Parisan Breeze DSP ( Stampin' Up); Stamps: Delightful Moments (Dec. KOM) & Savor the Journey (Jan. KOM~Both by Unity Stamp Co); Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink (Stampin' Up) & Versamark; Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a look today! Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know exactly how you feel about my card.

Before I tell you to have a super day, check out the Unity Stamp Co. Web Site where you can still get your Unity April Kit of the Month for $26 for only a few more day!

OK....Now go have a GOOD day!!

2 comments:

Beate said...

Wendy, your card is super cute. LOVE the colors, love the layout....love everything about it.
Hugs and smiles

Crystal said...

AWWW too cute, and great colors!