Sunday, April 25, 2010

One More Mother's Day Card


Good morning!

I was completely inspired by this months issue of CARDS magazine! I saw a card that looked very similar to this and I had to get out some scraps and get creating!! As you can see this card was very simple with such a stunning reaction. I love how simple it is and SO easy to make!!

Here is what I used..
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up); Patterned Paper: Randon scraps from my stash; Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Messages for Mom, Illuminated standard wheel (Stampin' Up); Ink: Black Craft & Classic Ink (Stampin' Up); Punches: Fiskars & Stampin' Up; Rhinestones: Joann's; Ribbon: Cameo Coral (Stampin' Up)

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your Sunday. I know my family and I will be off playing softball tonight, which is going to be a Sunday night ritual for the rest of the summer!

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Jennie K. said...

Love the card. It is visually stunning and deceptively simple. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Pat Z. I think it's very cool! All mother"s would love those!!!!!!!!!!!