Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Unity Stamp Co. Simple Scrapbooking Sketch Challenge...


Good afternoon Bloggers....
I am so excited about the Unity Stamp DT putting up scrapbooking challenges weekly. The great thing is they post them on either Monday night or Tuesday, right in time for my days off. This is the second scrapbook page I have finish in one week You can see the sketch HERE!Thanks UNITY!!!!
Here are a few tidbits about my page...
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Brocade Blue, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Ink: Brilliant Blue (Stampin' Up); Stamps: Simply Magical, Delightful Moments, Savor the Journey & Rockin It (All Kits of the Month, Unity Stamp Co.); Punch: Eyelet Border (Stampin' Up); Font: Thickers (American Crafts); Jewels: Joanns Fabric, White Embossing Powder, Baby Blue Stickles, and Uniball White Gel Pen.
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look today. Please join the Unity Simple Scrapbooking Sketch Challenge if you have a chance.
Have a super day!!!!

11 comments:

Crystal said...

fun fun page Wendy!!!!

AJ said...

and thanks SO much for playing along with our challenge- I post them on Sunday morning, plenty of time to play along!! love your layout!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful layout. I still have to do mine. Amazing.

Bonita Rose said...

what a great layout.. it's great.. love those deep blue colors u chose!

Gwen said...

Love it! I really like how you combined that frame with the Be Happy sentiment. I always think the words have to fit inside but you've shown me a better way!

Michelle said...

Great layout!

Robynccgirl said...

Great layout! Love the bling arrow!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

FUN page--love that sketch:) And the stamps of course! TFS!

FibreJunky said...

Really nice scrapbook page!

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet page, wendy!

tirzahdawn said...

Wow! I love that page! Great use of the bling and the stamps are great!