Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Inspiration Challenge #136

Good morning!

Welcome to Skipping Stones Designs Inspiration Challenge #136!!

Here is your inspiration...















I love these colors and this MAP!!


Here is how I answered this challenge....




















I used the fabulous SSD Victorian Summer set.  Gosh I love this set.  You can never go wrong using it.

I added some Distress Inks to the background paper, and in true distress fashion, sprayed it with water to blend the colors together!!

Would you like more INSPIRATION??  Check out what the fabulous design team has created this week...

Katie Gehring

Karen Baker

Wendy Price

JoAnn Valderama

and our guests

Laurel Seabrook

Deb Felts

Now it is your turn to inspire us!!  Using our Inspiration photo, create and upload your creation to the Skipping Stones Designs Blog.  Next week a winner will be chosen at random to win a free set of stamps!!!

I also need to announce the WINNER of Cupcake Cutie, Skipping Stones Designs Featured Set of the Month.

Drum roll please....AMANDA!!!! Congrats!!!

Send me an email with your mailing address and I will get your set sent to you right away!!

Have a beautiful day!

Pin It

6 comments:

wendyp said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! Love the coloring on the background paper with the Distress Inks!

Jingle said...

Wendy, this is SO pretty! Beautiful card!

Scrappychick said...

Beautiful my dear!!

Katie Gehring said...

So, so gorgeous, Wendy! You have a really beauty on your hands today!!

Barb Turpin said...

Oh Wendy, this is lovely!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Pretty! I love the layers! :)