Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Skipping Stones Designs Sketch Challenge #131, A Winner Announcement and some good news for me!!!!


Good morning crafty lovelies!!
We have  a brand new Sketch Artist, Cyndi Bundy!!  She is not only a dear friend of mine, but she will soon share a seat on this fabulous Design Team with me!!!  You have to check out her amazing blog.  She is one talented COOKIE!!!
SSD131
I will be the first to admit, I took a few LARGE liberties with this sketch.  Cyndi….you don’t mind do you??
None the less, I did use the amazing Skipping Stones Designs set, Victorian Summer.  I kind of forgot how much I love this set!
SSD131
This card is the result of some amazing Stampendous PEARLustre embossing powder and some heat embossing.  The color is called Tanzanite.
Last week, I posted that I had an extra “Grapeful” and today, I am announcing the winner of this FABULOUS set!!
Drumroll…..
Winner is #10, Jennifer Dove!!
Hey I know you!!  Email me (wendyjo72@gmail.com) your mailing address and I will get this to you ASAP!!
Thank you for all your great comments. I love to see what part of each set is everyone’s favorite. 
Keep checking back here for more SSD giveaway’s.  Here is the secret….I just received four sets in the mail this weekend for GIVEAWAY’s.
One more BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for me!!
I have been asked to join the PAPER CRAFT PLANET SUPERNOVA’s!!  Could I be happier???  NO WAY!!
You all have to run over to Paper Craft Planet and sign in and get involved.  There are challenges, tutorials, forums and your own gallery. 
It is a great place.  Once your there…look me up.  Here is a link to my profile!
Before I forget, please check out all the fabulous designers that used Cyndi’s sketch for amazing creations!!
Megan Aaron <---June Guest Designer
Connie Mercer <----June Guest Designer
See you tomorrow!!!

No comments: